Pages

September 22, 2013

Apple I-Phone 5s & 5c

I-Phone 5s & I-Phone 5c : Fingerprint sensor puts the extra pressure on pockets



Passcodes are such a pain that  relaxed the security settings on Android phone. I'm willing to forgo the extra safety, so I'm asked to punch in the code less often. When I got my hands on Apple's new iPhone 5s, one of the first things I tried was a feature that allows you to bypass the passcode using a fingerprint.
I had a lot of fun unlocking the phone over and over again. Who knew biometric verification could be such a blast?
The fingerprint sensor alone is worth the extra $100 you'll pay for the iphone 5s over an iphone 5c Both phones will come out Friday.

Also been impressed with the better camera and slow-motion video in the 5s.The 5c, meanwhile, is largely last year's iphone 5 with a plastic casing instead of aluminum and glass.This isn't cheap plastic, but a type offering the slippery feel of a shiny ceramic tile. It comes in five colors.

Both phones come with iOS 7, the most radical change to Apple's operating system software for mobile devices since its 2007 debut. Many of the changes are cosmetic, but there are functional improvements such as easier access to frequently used settings and apps.

Many existing iPhone users won't need more than the free update, which is available starting Wednesday. Neither the 5c nor the 5s offers improvements on the screen size, which remains at 4"(10 cms) diagonally. But new features and new colors may draw you to one of these new iPhones.

No comments:

Post a Comment